- To improve criminal justice through educational activities.
- To foster professionalism in law enforcement personnel and agencies.
- To promote professional, academic, and public awareness of criminal justice issues.
- To encourage the establishment and expansion of higher education and professional training in criminal justice.
- To provide a unified voice for professionals in, and students of, criminal justice.
- To promote high standards of ethical conduct, professional training, and higher education within the criminal justice field.
- CLUB HOURS : *NEW* Tuesday's 12:00pm -1:00pm
- ROOM : t-2313
CHECK US OUT :
UPDATED : 03/15/2018
Every semester we compete in either a regional or a national competition . There we put our knowledge to the test by competing in 5 tests on : LAE Knowledge, Police Management, Corrections, Juvenile Procedures, and Criminal Law . WE also compete in C.S.I., Firearms, and a Physical Competition.
TO LEARN MORE ABOUT THE AMERICAN CRIMINAL JUSTICE ASSOCIATION YOU CAN VISIT THE LINK LISTED BELOW.